According to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 applicable from 25 May 2018, ASCLEPIOS MEDICAL NETWORK S.A., based in Bucharest, str. Pictor Iscovescu Barbu no. 2, sector 1, registered at the Bucharest Trade Register under no. J40 / 13225 / 17.09.2018, Unique Registration Code 39876325 (hereinafter referred to as “Atena Medical Center”) has the obligation to manage, in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide us through www.atenamc.ro.
1. What personal data do we process and how do we collect them?
We collect, process and store personal data necessary to establish an appointment, provide information or to resolve any request addressed to Atena Medical Center through the website www.atenamc.ro. Thus, in order to fulfill the previously mentioned purpose, we collect the following personal data: name, surname, e-mail, telephone number.
Personal data are collected through the website www.atenamc.ro at the time you submit a request to our clinic through the contact form.
The personal data collected by Atena Medical Center through the web page www.atenamc.ro can also be processed for the following purposes:
- The management and maintenance of the website, the improvement of the browsing experience offered on the site, of the various analyzes or reports regarding the functioning of the website or of the personal preferences or interests of the website visitors;
- To identify or remedy technical problems with the operation of the website;
- For security (to keep this site secure against fraud) and to protect the rights and interests of Atena Medical Center and its collaborating partners, according to the provisions of art. 6, paragraph 1, lit. f) of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
2. How do we process personal data?
We process personal data collected only for legitimate purposes, respectively in order to respond to requests made by you in connection with the services provided by Atena Medical Center, in order to inform you about the services and products provided and / or the appointments made, such as and for marketing purposes. The data processing is always performed based on the requests you addressed to us, by registering on www.atenamc.ro, taking into account our legitimate interest and based on your consent.
3. To whom can we disclose your personal data?
Atena Medical Center communicates personal data to other third parties only in order to fulfill the obligations assumed towards you, respectively to the subcontractors with whom it has concluded contracts in this respect, who in turn have the legal obligation to respect the security and confidentiality of personal data.
Atena Medical Center may also disclose your personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law, at the request of the tax authorities or other competent control authorities.
Personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
4. How long do we process personal data?
Atena Medical Center will process personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, in accordance with existing legal provisions. If their processing is performed strictly for the purposes for which your consent is required, Atena Medical Center will process them until you express your disagreement with them.
5. What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
Right to information or Right of access – you have the right to obtain from Atena Medical Center a confirmation that personal data concerning you are being processed or not and, if so, access to that data and to the following information:
- purposes of processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or are to be disclosed;
- where possible, the period for which personal data are expected to be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to establish this period;
- the existence of the right to request Atena Medical Center to rectify or delete personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data concerning the data subject or the right to oppose the processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Right to rectification – you have the right to obtain from Atena Medical Center, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes for which your data have been processed, you have the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
Right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) – you have the right to request Atena Medical Center to delete personal data without undue delay, and our company has the obligation to delete personal data without undue delay if which applies one of the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw the consent on the basis of which the processing takes place, in accordance with the law and there is no other legal basis for their processing;
- you oppose the processing of personal data, in accordance with the law;
- personal data have been processed illegally.
If Atena Medical Center has made personal data public and it is required to delete it, taking into account available technology and the cost of implementation, it will take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform operators who process personal data that you have requested the deletion of any links to your data or of any copies or reproductions of such personal data.
Your personal data cannot be deleted to the extent that processing is necessary:
- for the observance of a legal obligation that provides for the processing under the law or for the fulfillment of a task executed in the public interest or within the exercise of an official authority;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, insofar as the right to delete the data is likely to make it impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing;
- for finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
The right to restrict the processing – you can request the restriction of the processing of personal data if: you dispute the inaccuracy of the data, the processing is illegal and will oppose the deletion of data, instead requesting the restriction of their use, Atena Medical Center no longer needs your personal data above, but it will request personal data for the finding, exercise or defense of a right in court, as well as in other cases provided by law.
Right of opposition – at any time, you have the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing under the law of personal data concerning you, including the creation of profiles. Atena Medical Center no longer processes personal data, unless we demonstrate that we have legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over your interests, rights and freedoms or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
When the processing of personal data is for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, including the creation of profiles, insofar as it is related to direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for the purpose of direct marketing, the personal data are no longer processed for this purpose.
The right to data portability – you can receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you can request that the data be transmitted to another operator.
Right to file a complaint – when you consider that personal data are being processed illegally by Atena Medical Center, you can contact the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts.
The right to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent is as simple as giving it.
The right not to be subject to an automatic decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken exclusively on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects or similarly affect you to a significant extent.
7. Who can you contact in order to exercise your rights
To exercise any of the rights listed above you can contact us at the following contact details:
ASCLEPIOS MEDICAL NETWORK S.A., based in Bucharest, str. Pictor Iscovescu Barbu no. 2, sector 1, registered at the Bucharest Trade Register under no. J40 / 13225 / 17.09.2018, Unique Registration Code 39876325, Phone: 021.9926, email: email@example.com
8. How do we protect personal data?
Atena Medical Center implements administrative, technical and organizational security measures to protect the data you provide to us against accidental, illegal or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, communication or use for other purposes.
We update and test our security technology continuously.
We restrict access to your personal data only to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide you with services. In addition, we train our employees on the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the confidentiality and security of your information.
9. Can we change our privacy statement?